Note: This page has been moved to the Fomo3D wiki! The content below links to over to the improved content there.
Jump to a section below!
- Game Overview
- Playing the Game
- Game Modes
- The Teams
- Pot Distribution
- How This Benefits P3D Holders
- Referrals and Vanity
- Random Airdrops
- Term Glossary
- Rules of the Game
- Frequently Asked Questions
- Integrate P3D with your DApp
Have a question not answered here? Please direct message
@Cryptoknight on Discord with your question so we can add here.
Fomo3D Game Overview
Fomo3D is a decentralized, trustless blockchain game running directly on the Ethereum network. Here are the basics of how Fomo3D works:
- This is a lottery game in which the last person to buy a key at the end of a round wins the pot!
- During a round, people can purchase 1 or more keys which adds time to the timer and marks them as the current leader. With each key purchase during the round, the key price increases slightly.
- Players receive a stream of passive income from the game as keys are bought during the round.
- When the timer reaches zero, last person to buy a key wins! (F3D players/P3D holders get a piece too!)
With a few cool added game mechanics:
- Players select from one of four teams which determine certain rules during the round.
- P3D holders receive dividends on each key purchase and at the end of the round.
- Players can purchase a vanity URL and/or refer your friends to the game for extra rewards.
- Buying keys offers you a % chance to receive an "airdrop" winning ETH from a growing side-pot!
For a more detailed rundown, check out the Rules of the Game section.