Welcome to the POWH3D Wiki! The goal of this wiki is to serve as a community resource for all things P3D! To get started quickly, check out our Beginner's Guide to POWH3D!
Have feedback for Team Just? Please let us know with this form if you have a bug report, site feedback or an app idea!
Quick jump to common sections:
- What exactly is P3D?
- Why would I want to participate in this?
- How do I buy P3D tokens?
- How does this all work?
- What makes this exchange different?
- Is this a scam or fraud?
- What are the risks of participating?
- Why do I have less money in my account holdings than I expect?
- What is the masternode and how do I use it?
- Help me, I am having issues with metamask!
- What do I do if the main exchange is down?
- Can anyone shut this exchange down?
- Do the owners of the site have access to all my funds?
- How is the value of P3D tokens determined?
- How do I interact with the contract directly from metamask?
You can check the Quick References page for a longer list of direct links to answers!
Find this wiki helpful? I would definitely appreciate if you buy tokens in the future using my masternode. Reach out to me anytime on Discord
What is PoWH3D?
PoWH3D is a unique cryptocurrency exchange which allows you to trade Ethereum for P3D tokens. P3D tokens are tokens with a clever twist: Every P3D holder receives direct earnings in Ethereum every time that anyone else buys, sells or trades the token based on the amounts of tokens (in % out of total amount minted) held.
This means that as soon as you hold P3D tokens, you are continuously accumulating "free" Ethereum distributed to you on every transaction based on the amount of P3D tokens you hold on the exchange! This exchange and token is made better by the fact that the entire system is powered by an open-source Ethereum smart contract ensuring transparency, security and trust.
Check out our guides!
Start on the following pages:
- Beginner's Guide to PoWH3D
- Frequently Asked Questions
- Troubleshooting Guide!
- Translating for P3D
- Interacting with the Contract with Metamask
- Interacting with the Contract using MEW
- Using the Discord FUD Bot
- Getting Started with P3D on Mobile
- P3D Articles and Posts
- History of Proof of Weak Hands
- P3D Media Artifacts
- Beware of Clones
- P3D Game Theory and Design
PoWH3D Resources and Links
Check out these handy POWH3D resources:
- PoWH3D Discord Chat - Jump into the community chat
- PoWH3D Telegram
- PoWH3D Contract - View the official contract that powers this whole system
- PoWH3D Twitter - Keep up to date
- PoWH3D Github - View the source on Github
- PoWH3D Official Backup - Backup site if the official exchange is unavailable
- PoWH3D Static Code Analysis - P3D solidity contract audit
- Alternative Unofficial PoWH3D Website - Alternative newbie-friendly entry point
- Slide Presentation on P3D and Video Presentation
Analytics and Charts
Review the status of the exchange and your holdings:
- Profit Tracker - See how much profit you've made
- Detailed P3D and Ecosystem Charts - Review all sorts of useful information about the P3D market
- PoWH3D Coin Distribution Graph - See a visual breakdown of token holders
- PoWH3D Price Calculator - Check the price of the token over time
Alternate Web Frontends
Check out these alternative enhanced exchange front-ends for the contract. Use at your own risk, the only official exchange is there.
Purchase POWH3D merchandise at the following stores:
- P3DFans - Newer shop!
- PoWH3D Store - Buy lots of merchandise
- P3DSnek - More cool P3D merch
- PoWH3D Shirts - Buy a wider variety of shirts
- Spreadshirt - Lots more shirts and hoodies
- PoWHStore.com - Mugs, stickers, and shirts
Loving this P3D project?
Tip the creators, buy with their masternodes!
- Mantso's masternode (click here if u love the code)
- PonziBot's masternode (click here if u love snek)
- Inventor's masternode (click here if u love inventions)
- sumpunk's masternode (click here if u love mobile)
- ARitz Cracker's masternode (click here if u love bots)
Buying with someone's masternode is POWH3D way of tipping them for their help. Learn more about masternodes here.
Find this wiki helpful? I would definitely appreciate if you buy tokens in the future using my masternode as well. Reach out to me anytime on Discord
Have feedback or want to reach out? Ping
@Cryptoknight on the Team Just Discord or email me at email@example.com. You can also reach out to the core developer shared account at firstname.lastname@example.org.